General Classroom Use:
- BrainPOP: quick videos on various topics with quizzes at the end
- YouTube: so many videos. . .
- KeyNote: PowerPoint equivalent for iPad
- Doceri: Drawing and notes tool
- Educreations: Drawing and notes tool that has a website. Videos you create can be emailed and shared online
- Science 360: Current news articles and videos with an eye catching display
- ClassDojo: Allows teachers to track student behaviors and generate reports
- QuakeFeed: Shows current earthquakes on globe with magnitude
- EarthNow: Shows current statistics for the globe such as temperature and ocean surface salinity
- Planets: Current locations of planets and constellations by moving the iPad around
- The Weather Channel: Need I say more?
- My Radar: Current radar maps
- Pangea Safari: Simple simulation of ecology with producers, herbivores, and carnivores