Skip to main content

Freebie Focus: Pouring Air Discrepant Event

I found another up-and-coming TPT seller with a free product. Hers focuses on building the understanding that air has volume. In this freebie, students observe a demonstration of cups filled with air in a tank. They get to see how the air is "poured" from one cup to another.

Jill takes it even further and has ways to adapt this demonstration for younger and older students. She also includes discussion questions. This is a lot of work for a free resource!

If you like it, follow her store and leave a review to help her grow!

Photo by Amritanshu Sikdar on Unsplash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gift Card Giveaway

Information will be sent out to my TPT store followers on May 8th on how to win the $10 gift card.

Teaching Channel

Another great free resource is the Teaching Channel . I used it when I was looking for ideas on teaching middle schoolers integers. On the website, I found a video and lesson plan for a scenario a teacher set up for her students to make it more tangible. They email weekly with videos on various topics, like common core.

Freebie: Interactive 3D Models

DewWool is a newer store with many free online resources! I found the " Root Structure " diagram and thought it was too good not to share.  This is for you if you need resources for students to label structures. (It also includes math and elementary education resources.) The resources appear to be simple and easy to use. One downfall, because it's free, is there are advertisements. I know this was a concern with the last school I worked at students: viewing unapproved materials via popup ads. Photo by  おにぎり  on  Unsplash