Skip to main content

Freebie Focus: Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration Worksheet

DUCKY SCI is the store behind the freebie Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration worksheet on Teachers Pay Teachers. They have many cute resources for a newer store and this one caught my eye.


The worksheet reviews the processes and shows how they form a cycle. There is a black-and-white version to print and a color version that can be filled out digitally.

What I like:

  • easy-to-read font and layout
  • background information to connect to actual scenarios
  • answer key
  • two different student versions
This could be used as a summary worksheet or check for understanding for middle and high school students.

Photo by Sharon Pittaway on Unsplash


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gift Card Giveaway

Information will be sent out to my TPT store followers on May 8th on how to win the $10 gift card.

Teaching Channel

Another great free resource is the Teaching Channel . I used it when I was looking for ideas on teaching middle schoolers integers. On the website, I found a video and lesson plan for a scenario a teacher set up for her students to make it more tangible. They email weekly with videos on various topics, like common core.

Nitrogen and Carbon Cycle Foldable

I was inspired to create foldables for my 6th graders on the carbon and nitrogen cycles after viewing one created by the blog " The Inspired Classroom ".  She had created a much cuter one for the water cycle.  Please forgive my pictures, descriptions, and handwriting. :)     If you would like a free copy of the nitrogen foldable or carbon foldable , you can find it at My Teachers Pay Teachers.