Skip to main content

New Product: Earth Science

With the holidays, more time was spent with family, but the first MS-ESS2 activity is active, and the next is underway.

Over two class periods, students learn about the movement of salt on Earth's surface. They start with a small demonstration of saltwater evaporation, complete research on the cycle, and create a model. The final assessment is a CER over how salt moves from one location to another.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gift Card Giveaway

Information will be sent out to my TPT store followers on May 8th on how to win the $10 gift card.

Teaching Channel

Another great free resource is the Teaching Channel . I used it when I was looking for ideas on teaching middle schoolers integers. On the website, I found a video and lesson plan for a scenario a teacher set up for her students to make it more tangible. They email weekly with videos on various topics, like common core.

New Ecology Products

  I have two new ecology that I posted last month! https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/MS-LS2-Ecology-Unit-Lesson-Plans-12001210 This MS-LS 2 ecology package is all the lesson plans for ecosystems and populations at a discounted rate! The bundle includes a student packet ready for printing (color and black-and-white), answer keys, teacher printouts for activities, lesson assessments, unit assessments, phenomena, labs, materials lists, extended projects, and more! The topics covered (click for individual lesson plans): Resource Availability & Carrying Capacity Symbiotic Relationships: Competition, Predator/Prey, Mutualism Cycling Matter & Energy Abiotic and Biotic Influences Conservation and Methods to Maintain Biodiversity The lesson plans for approximately 32 days are detailed and could be copy and pasted to share with your administration. ***Most lessons can easily be adapted to distance learning and homeschooling. Standards/Objectives: ✅NGSS: MS-LS2-1, MS-LS2-2, ...