Skip to main content

Boom Cards






I recently learned about this free online tool called "Boom Cards". They are interactive questions for students about whatever topic you'd like. I have an example below created by another author.

By Ratelis Science

The questions are sorting and matching. You can make your own or find pre-created ones. In some cases, you can find free sets to use. Better still, you can assign it to students on Google Classroom. (In some ways, this reminds me of Quizlet.)

Just another amazing and free online tool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gift Card Giveaway

Information will be sent out to my TPT store followers on May 8th on how to win the $10 gift card.

Teaching Channel

Another great free resource is the Teaching Channel . I used it when I was looking for ideas on teaching middle schoolers integers. On the website, I found a video and lesson plan for a scenario a teacher set up for her students to make it more tangible. They email weekly with videos on various topics, like common core.

New Ecology Products

  I have two new ecology that I posted last month! https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/MS-LS2-Ecology-Unit-Lesson-Plans-12001210 This MS-LS 2 ecology package is all the lesson plans for ecosystems and populations at a discounted rate! The bundle includes a student packet ready for printing (color and black-and-white), answer keys, teacher printouts for activities, lesson assessments, unit assessments, phenomena, labs, materials lists, extended projects, and more! The topics covered (click for individual lesson plans): Resource Availability & Carrying Capacity Symbiotic Relationships: Competition, Predator/Prey, Mutualism Cycling Matter & Energy Abiotic and Biotic Influences Conservation and Methods to Maintain Biodiversity The lesson plans for approximately 32 days are detailed and could be copy and pasted to share with your administration. ***Most lessons can easily be adapted to distance learning and homeschooling. Standards/Objectives: ✅NGSS: MS-LS2-1, MS-LS2-2, ...