Skip to main content

Freebie Focus: STEM Valentines

In time for Valentine's Day, I found these STEM-themed cards on Teachers Pay Teachers from a new store called Curious Shenanigans. 

The free template has six different versions in color and black and white. Download your free copy here in time to celebrate!

Image by Alexa from Pixabay



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gift Card Giveaway

Information will be sent out to my TPT store followers on May 8th on how to win the $10 gift card.

Teaching Channel

Another great free resource is the Teaching Channel . I used it when I was looking for ideas on teaching middle schoolers integers. On the website, I found a video and lesson plan for a scenario a teacher set up for her students to make it more tangible. They email weekly with videos on various topics, like common core.

Nitrogen and Carbon Cycle Foldable

I was inspired to create foldables for my 6th graders on the carbon and nitrogen cycles after viewing one created by the blog " The Inspired Classroom ".  She had created a much cuter one for the water cycle.  Please forgive my pictures, descriptions, and handwriting. :)     If you would like a free copy of the nitrogen foldable or carbon foldable , you can find it at My Teachers Pay Teachers.