Skip to main content

Branching Google Forms

 I would occasionally find use Google Forms to differentiate assessment or provide choices for students. For Example, growing up I love the "Choose Your Own Adventure" books and have created some for my students. Creating a branching Google Form allows you to do that.

Here are instructions on how to do so:

1. Have your information already created for the branching Form and open a blank Google Form.

2. Type your first question in and offer two or more solutions for the students to pick form. 



3. Click the three dots at the bottom of the question and select "Go to section based on answer".


4. Click on the button that looks like an equals sign twice to add two new sections that will correspond to your question number one answer.

5. Next to your original question answers, there is an option to direct the students to a specific section based on their answer. 

6. For each answer, select the correct section students should be directed to from their answer.

7. Add a question to each of the new sections you created and repeat the process until you have the desired number of questions.


OR, because teachers have too much on their plates, you can download my template to edit for FREE from my Teachers Pay Teachers store here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sale!

 I am throwing a sale on all items found in my Teachers Pay Teachers store! See the graphic below for more information!

Nitrogen and Carbon Cycle Foldable

I was inspired to create foldables for my 6th graders on the carbon and nitrogen cycles after viewing one created by the blog " The Inspired Classroom ".  She had created a much cuter one for the water cycle.  Please forgive my pictures, descriptions, and handwriting. :)     If you would like a free copy of the nitrogen foldable or carbon foldable , you can find it at My Teachers Pay Teachers.

Biomes Foldable

I had way too much fun making this.  My students are going to be learning about these biomes next and I created this example of the finished product and one with the pictures/words without the cuts.  I photocopied the sheet and shrunk it to 75%.  The students will cut it out, fold down the extra space on the left side, and glue it in their notebooks.  Underneath each tab, they will write characteristics of the biomes. I am clearly on a foldable kick!  Thank you snow days. :) I did create a digital version of this for you to download on my Teacher Pay Teachers. It's free!