Skip to main content

Chrome Extension for Google Slides

I love to walk around my Classroom as I provide instruction. I learned early on that this was important to minimizing off-task behaviors.

There are a couple tools available on the market that work with your slides presentations. One popular tool is Pear Deck. I'll be honest and say that I'm not as big of a fan. I know there are benefits by being able to add questions for students to respond to and controlling their screens. I just found it time consuming for my purposes.

Instead, I use the Google Chrome Extension Remote for Slides. It's a very simple tool that allows you to use your phone or tablet to progress through the Slides as you walk around your classroom. Basically, it allows you to have a remote.

If you're interested, search the Chrome Store and they have a video walking you through what it looks like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gift Card Giveaway

Information will be sent out to my TPT store followers on May 8th on how to win the $10 gift card.

Teaching Channel

Another great free resource is the Teaching Channel . I used it when I was looking for ideas on teaching middle schoolers integers. On the website, I found a video and lesson plan for a scenario a teacher set up for her students to make it more tangible. They email weekly with videos on various topics, like common core.

Nitrogen and Carbon Cycle Foldable

I was inspired to create foldables for my 6th graders on the carbon and nitrogen cycles after viewing one created by the blog " The Inspired Classroom ".  She had created a much cuter one for the water cycle.  Please forgive my pictures, descriptions, and handwriting. :)     If you would like a free copy of the nitrogen foldable or carbon foldable , you can find it at My Teachers Pay Teachers.